While in Utah I was able to get some good exercise on the trail in my parents backyard...well, alright, you do have to walk 5 minutes to get to it. I got up early in the morning while Russ was still there and went on the Jordan River Trail. It takes you past Thanksgiving Point golf course, so it's fun to find golf balls along the way...it's like an Easter egg hunt, only with golf balls! :) Each morning it was so beautiful, it makes it easy to get up and go for a nice 4 mile walk!
5 comments:
Also - I don't know where your tweezer's post is (perhaps you took it down?) but I have some recommendations as I am a HUGE tweezer fan - I received a pair from Avon (I don't know how) but they are quite quite awesome - Lancome also makes a nice sharp pair - also I received some from my MIL (short for mother-in-law) that are like industry tweezers that work quite nicely - I'll follow up on where she got them from if you are still in a bind. Glad you had a great time in Utah - and sorry this comment is so ridiculously long.
Thank you KTC, I accidentally deleted my tweezers post! But, yes, I'm always looking for some decent tweezers...thank you for your concern in my time of need.
These pictures are awesome! I wish I was in as secluded area as mom with the trail.. You were so good about getting up and going. Ah Meg, I wish I had your energy
Meggles it has been awhile since I checked out he blog. You sure are "living the life" Your family is growing up beautifully. It was nice to catch up thru your photos and stories. Clearly you have your hands full but any new artistic endeavors? You can check out what I've been doing by clicking this link : http://thephotophreak.smugmug.com/gallery/4513660_swu6L#266171061_CogLj or logging on to my website www.thephotophreak.com and looking at "The 365 Project. Talk to you soon.
Claude
Post a Comment