Sunday, July 20, 2008

Finished

Yesterday I finished this painting, I gave the other one away and Russ wanted one, so I told him I'd make one for him, I finally got to it yesterday. I put it above our bed and I'm diggin' it.


I forgot to post these trunks I painted for my Mom. She bought them last summer here in Portland and drove back with them. They were just plain wood so I helped her paint them for our room and board. :)

8 comments:

MiNdY said...

So flippin awesome Meg!! I love the picture!! This is just making me sad that I didn't get to spend creative time with you to get you to do one for me! Seriously though, fabulous!

Joey and Nettifer said...

love that angle of the tower - amazing!! Those trunks are so stinking cute!

Mauri said...

I love that painting! Where can we sell your stuff?

Sara said...

Way to go, Birthday girl! Those look awesome! We need to open a Megan-angelo Emporium. You'd be so rich we could ALL retire! :)

Hope you had a happy day and that you are settling back in to a "normal" routine back at home!

Love your guts, girl! :)

Jenny said...

Wow Meg - those are so awesome - LOVE the painting! As soon as I decide which painting I want (I love them all!), I'll let ya know -
Love ya...

Mel said...

I love the way you painted them!

Our Family said...

SO INCREDIBLE. It's seriously amazing how talented you are Megan!! I bet Russ loved it!!

april said...

meg, you are soooo talented! LUV the Eiffel Tower & the perspective in which you painted it from :) great style & great artistic choice!