Jaida was taking a video of Jenna flipping her pigtails so we could play it back in slow motion. When Jenna turned around we didn't expect to see such a mean face, little stinker!
So her true colors come out, huh? What a silly girl. I wish she wouldn't be so shy around us, I would love to see her act like she does around you guys for once. Maybe you need to get a video of her having a conversation with you or someone else so we can see that she really does talk!
5 comments:
adorable!
Ha ha ha ha! I have found myself still randomly laughing about this!
Thats so funny how shes so shy around people then she makes that face when shes not!
So her true colors come out, huh? What a silly girl. I wish she wouldn't be so shy around us, I would love to see her act like she does around you guys for once. Maybe you need to get a video of her having a conversation with you or someone else so we can see that she really does talk!
Love it! I think that is the most noise I've ever heard from her! What a cutie! :)
Post a Comment