Jaida would like to thank her cousin Alyssa for her sweet new ride, that she got at Christmas time and can now finally ride! After she learned how to balance on her scooter, she was good to go on her bike! She's still learning how to get it started, but she can stop without falling! Way to go Jaida!


I didn't realize my camera was on a weird setting, but they turned out pretty cool anyway!
3 comments:
Way to go Jaid!!! I cant wait for Lys to see when she gets back from powell. I loved that bike. It brings back memories. I love the pictures! I see nothing wrong with them? I guess you are that PRO.
She looks like a little ghost rider. Awesome job Jaida! She looks so big on that bike.
What a RIDER! Way to go, Jaida!
(And Meg, here's a tip from the Pros... next time you set your camera weird, just pretend like you meant to do it, call it a "custom print" and charge extra! These are desaturated and look hadtinted... very fancy!)
Post a Comment