Little Miss Fancy Pants here thinks she's so fancy riding her scooter like this. Tonight for dinner we stopped at Costco after the girls final swim lesson. During dinner
Jaida just started waving and smiling at someone so I look over and try to see who it was. I couldn't see anyone she might know so I asked her who she was waving to, she said nobody, like she was just getting in some good practice or something. She makes me laugh!

While playing outside this evening the sun came out for about 5 minutes and we got to see another rainbow...followed by...

A
Raccoon! It was about 10 feet away from us, then climbed the fence and went into the backyard. We ran around to see it but we scared it off and I didn't get another photo.
4 comments:
Well, Jaida waved to us when we were driving home around 7:00 p.m., so maybe it was us!!
That rascally racoon is roaming the neighborhood. We've caught him in our backyard quite a few times, pooping on our nice new lawn. grrrrrr. I always bang on the window and scare him away! Next time maybe I'll send him over to your place if you like having him around!
I love all the tree's in your neighborhood!! Wow!!
I cannot believe that racoon! Better watch out.. they are mean suckers.
Jaida cracks me up!! she is most definately a miss fancy pants. Its so funny how ridiculously girly she is. I LoVe it! haha
beautiful rainbow.. Love that picture.
Scooter Ballet? This is a new extreme sport in the making! She could be the first professional! Get that girl into lessons! :)
Post a Comment