Thursday, May 1, 2008

Megyver!

I've been going on walks in the morning with the kids in this handy dandy double jogger stroller. I am borrowing this stroller from my friend Lisa, THANK YOU LISA! This morning as we were walking the garage door opener, that gets me back into the house, was attached on the top. Jenna wanted the visor out so as I was walking the opener got closer and closer to the edge until it finally fell off, breaking into pieces! Nice! Luckily I've seen pretty much every episode of MacGyver and was able to get it back together...and it actually worked when we got back home.


While Jaida was at school this morning I got a little tutelage myself at a photography class. Jenna, Logan and myself went over to the Nike campus to practice what we were taught. Here are a couple of my fav's.





Jenna must have learned a few things too. She was taking shots with our little camera and got this one of me taking a pic of her. It was fun, thanks Carol for sharing your talents!

10 comments:

Christine said...

Man, it is so beautiful there!
Thank goodness for MacGyver! Who knew that show could come in so handy!

Mel said...

nice pics!

Sara said...

SO so fun! What a talented lady you've turned out to be! :)

Carol said...

Wow, great shots Megan!!! I like your cherry blossom pic better than mine. You should've been the one teaching the class!

Carol said...

Oh and great job Jenna! She's a natural!

MiNdY said...

GORGEOUS shots!!! thats it.. for my birthday I am asking for a NICE camera. Ive been wanting so badly to take more scenic pictures of things I see but its hard to be motivated to when my camera doesnt take good shots. So when I get my camera Ill be asking for those pointers! ;)
I love cute little Jenna's BIG smile!

Joey and Nettifer said...

Nice pictures. Love that the campus looks that pretty. I can't wait to come and visit. I told Joey he might just have to come too! You are amazing at everything you do.
I remember you loving that show growing up! YOu rock!

Joey and Nettifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Our Family said...

BEAUTIFUL pictures!! I've been working on my photography skills lately too, but I'm nowhere even close to as talented as you are!!

I LOVED that you put the garage opener back together, is there ANYTHING you can't do??!! :)

Ms. Gail and Mr. Bud said...

No, there is nothing Megan can't do if she wants to do it. She is truly amazing, along with Russ and the kids. And I like Jenna's quilt on her lap-glad she is using it.
Hugs Gail and Bud