I'm a day late in getting these up, Logan was six months old yesterday! It's hard to believe it's been half a year already! Logan is doing so well sitting up, talking, smiling, laughing and slobbering...as you can see on his shirt. Still no teeth, but the slobber makes me think they're coming...stay tuned.
I took some "studio" shots yesterday but they didn't turn out at all, he was ready for a nap before I even started setting up for them. I'll have to try again soon with all the kids.
.JPG)
6 comments:
Happy 6th month birthday, Logan! Wow, I can't believe it! I know I should... Grant will be 8 months tomorrow- I just wish it would all SLOW DOWN! :(
Can't believe it! What a handsome little man! :)
Handsome little guy! I love that outfit too!
He just keeps getting cuter!
a DAY late?? Are you KIDDING ME?!! One of my MAIN goals of having a blog was to make sure to document every one of Will's milestones and I have fallen SO VERY short. I love how on top of things you are!! He is SUCH a cute baby, and always looks SO happy!!
He is too cute! That has gone so fast. Pretty soon you will be telling us you are pregnant again! Hee! Hee!
Post a Comment