Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Graffiti Artists

We broke out the sidewalk chalk yesterday and drew all over the driveway. It was so nice, we were outside almost all day!

4 comments:

MiNdY said...

It has been so nice here too!! Thats great you were outside most of the day! I think after the bad weather, when good weather comes along we treat it like its never going to be back! I love it! Im going to have to whip out the sidewalk chalk as well!!

Laura said...

I've been admiring your artwork out there each time I drive past your place! In your case, it really IS artwork!

I wish the spring weather would just stay around instead of this wacky rain-sun-rain-sun-hail-sun, etc!

Sara said...

Oh, MAN! I totally for-GOT about Sidewalk Chalk! It would have been perfect for yesterday or today and now it is getting all stormy again... BLAST! That's it... the next day that hits above 75, I'm busting out the chalk!

Joey and Nettifer said...

what a fun day! I need to do that with M!