
This CD was given to me for helping out with a stake Relief Society function in Michigan a couple years ago. We've been listening to it all the time lately! Russ had it in the truck and was listening to it going to and from work. I decided I needed it in the house too, so I added it into my music library. These songs have been put together so beautifully, it's a nice break from the everyday when we can just wind down and think about what really is important. This Sunday music isn't just for Sunday at my house.
6 comments:
I know what you mean.. Those songs are so calming, and Happy! I will have to buy that CD! I find myself at various moments singing church songs to myself...
So fun!! Hearing them sing over the weekend made me wish I could hear them more...I should go and buy a CD! :)
Oh, and regarding your comment on my blog... Yes, I suppose the picture is why I bother... that way, when my kids grow up and ask me why our house was never clean I can show them the pictures as proof and say IT WAS TOO! IT WAS TOO!! Re-reading that post made me think it might have been spoken a teensy bit harshly...(can you tell I'd HAD it!!) so I softened it a little. :) SO FUN reading your blog Meg!!!
Megan,
I LOOOOOVVVVEEEEE this CD. I bought this CD a few years ago..or maybe a year ago and it really is my all time favorite. I don't know what it is about this CD but it can instanty bring peace into my home, and help invite the spirit. I love it.....did I say I love it, because I really love it. :)
You are always such an inspiration to me. I will have to get it. I go to the distribution center every tuesday while Madelyn is in music, so I will have to see if they have it.
Looks like a good one. I'll put it on my shopping list.
I love that CD too, but my all-time favorite MoTab CD is called "Peace Like a River" . . . SO good.
Post a Comment