When I logged in this morning Russ was still up in Korea (after 1am their time), so we started instant messaging each other. It's pretty much the only communication we've had while he's been gone. So, as I was typing away Jenna was in the kitchen and I thought she was turning the water on and off. I asked her to stop playing in the water, she came in by the computer and said, "I did my hair all by myself!" She was pretty proud of herself! I had left the hair stuff out from doing Jaida's hair before school. I could just smell the hairspray, so when I went in to see the damage I picked up the hairspray bottle and it was about empty, it was at least 1/4 full before! Silly girl! This picture looks like her hair is wet, nope, this is how it dried. She got to "be like Grandma" and wash her hair in the sink after this one...better put hairspray on the shopping list.

This is just a cute shot of Logan watching his entertainment program, aka his big sisters!

It's been a rainy week! Not too much going on, hence, the lack of photos on the blog. I'm looking forward to the weekend weather, supposed to be in the 70's. Mmmmm.
6 comments:
HaHaHa!! Jenna you are so cute! And I happen to think your hair looks great! Taking charge doing it all by yourself! You are growing up so fast! :)
At least she wants to do her hair, I can hardly get Michela to pull a brush through hers every morning.
Hee hee! What a little stylist in the making! :)
And I LOVE Love that Logan smile! :)
she is so cute! and so is Logan!
Russ is in Korea? He better bring you back something really nice - like pearls. I heard they are a really good price there.
Love her hair - I can't believe how stiff it looks!
Logan is such a happy baby!
Kids are so cute. They want to be big and do things on their own. LIttle do they know they are making huge messes, or being mischeivious. She is so cute.
This sounds like something that would happen at my house!
Post a Comment