We took a Sunday drive yesterday, we used the back roads over the mountain to downtown and back to see the amazing view. It's one of our favorite spots in the summer to sit in the truck and watch the sun set.
We got to go to the Nike employee store, Costa Vida, Washington Square, Cheesecake Factory and I made her 4 frames, we watched 2 movies one of which was Dan in Real Life, it was so funny, we were both laughing pretty hard! We got looking through Pottery Barn magazine and seeing what we want to build next...maybe a swing. I could practice on hers and then make one for me. :)
We miss her already! Thanks for coming out, we had fun!
8 comments:
Sometimes Grandma visits are better when you live out of town. Otherwise you don't take the time to go do all these things. I LOVE Steve Carell he is my favorite actor right now. Can't wait to see him in get smart!
I'm glad you had a nice Grandma fix.
Now you need a Auntie fix so I can learn how to make all that stuff! Of course I would teach you something too!
Auntie L
I agree with Lynette.. Sometimes I wish I lived out of town so I had 'special' visits! :) oh wait, then I think of all the good sunday dinners I'd miss. I think i say that EVERY time! Im glad you guys had such a good time! Cant wait til I can come out too!!
Too much fun! I wish my Mom was here right now. Glad you were able to do some crafting. I love the swing. Mike and I want to put one out on the patio. Hint, Hint,... :)
OH so glad you had a fun time with gramdpa Peggy! We all love grandma peggy!
Those frames are adorable! Love that they are bead board. Hopefully she brought a big enough suit case :)
Love that swing and I know you will make one!
I am gearing myself up to make some of those awesome chests you made. I need someplace to put all of my rock band stuff instead of my front room! I might be calling you soon :)
Your view looks awesome. I think I need to come and visit. Can I come and play next time J leaves me for a long time :)?
Fun! We missed her (and okay, let's be honest... the cinnamon rolls!) for Conference weekend. But I GUESS we are glad you had a good time... (Hee hee! Just kidding!) :) Love the swing!
That picture of Portland makes me miss it so much. I don't know that I miss the rain, but I miss the trees and how green it is.
Brad and I are coming out in August and I'm so excited.
It looks like you guys had a lot of fun!
HOW DO YOU MAKE THOSE FRAMES???? Those are soo cute!
Seriously, I want to move next door to you!
Oh, that picture of Grandma and Logan is too cute. Look at that grin! He's so happy!
Okay seriously? You're going to MAKE that swing? Gosh, I just need to hire you. We have a bench we've been looking almost a year to find... the previous owners had a cute mission style one that we may just have to hire YOU to build! :) That picture of Portland is pretty- and after being in Utah last weekend, we love it all the more here! So beautiful!
Geez! Wish my Mom would come visit me. It used to be like that. Now she is too busy. I can't remember the last time she was at my house. I so want to make some of your frames. You are so dang talented. How did I get missed in all the creative genes!
Post a Comment