
I just re-watched an episode that I liked a while back and I was able to take a picture of the artwork he did in this room. This picture doesn't do it justice, it looks much better, but you may see something like this in my home next time you come to visit.
8 comments:
Yah, He is SuPeR Cool! And thats whats so great about you Meg, the fact you could manipulate anything he puts out there.. If I could afford him or you to come over that would be a dream! :) I need something like that too, to add some color. My problem is knowing what color.. Red.. yes dark red. Never goes out does it?
I am sure you will do it and I bet it will be even better!
Guess what? I made a frame! I know you are probably not beliving me, but when I cut the wood it fit almost perfect and I thought to myself - seriously- Megan would be so proud!
Funky, fresh and very cool! :)
I just watched that episode yesterday and I totally fell in love with the artwork he did too! I've been wanting to do something like this for a long time and watching him do it made me think that maybe I could do it too! Too bad you aren't close enough to help me. :( Can't wait for the pictures of your latest venture.
Okay, this is now becoming my "go-to" site for creative ideas. You're SO AWESOME Meg!!
Hey Megan! The rest of my RS presidency is coveting the temple picture you helped me with and I need to get a projector. I can't remember which one you used. Would you mind e-mailing me with the info?? I'd like to make them some pictures before we move away.
And, such a small world! You have a link to Erin Miller's blog who is married to my cousin Michael.
His mom and my mom are sisters.
Your girls look so grown up! McKelle misses her "little" friends from Michigan. Logan is a doll! We miss your sweet family! Brother McMurdie still ranks first on the list of favorite primary teachers.
Looks like you're up to your usual creative genius-ity! Maybe you can pop on over when we move to Washington this summer and do my house! I bet there's even somewhere to play basketball, LOL!
Michelle Wilwand
arlamowilwand@gmail.com
Hi Megan,
This is Crystal Stokes Farr. I love design shows too. My hubby Darren often calls David my boyfriend because I DVR his shows and I won't delete them in case I have to watch them again. I love HGTV!!! I don't apply the design knowledge, though so good for you!
Your kids are so cute!!! I have a 7-month old and it's a new, interesting experience, but I love it!!
Post a Comment