Sunday, March 30, 2008

Logan Is 5 Months Old!

Logan is 5 months old today! He is such a happy little boy! He is rolling onto his tummy all the time. His favorite thing lately is to stick his hand in his mouth and make funny noises. He loves to smile, and is so much fun!





9 comments:

Tolyk said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sara said...

What a sweetie! He looks so great in yellow with those giant blue eyes! Reminds me of kade when he was a baby! I used to love him in yellow and blue! :)

Joey and Nettifer said...

He is so cute and that outfit is adorable! I love argyle!

The Benches said...

He is so darling!

MiNdY said...

Look at you LoLo!! Getting super big! He looks so very handsome! You guys have done such a great job! :) Yes, soon he'll be scootin away!

My Life as a Domestic Goddess said...

So fun! Are you just loving the whole boy thing? Boys are so much fun. I could not imagine my life without all their car and gun shooting noises, mud and dirt all the time, little toy trucks everywhere that hurt so bad when you step on them! Just so fun! I am not kidding. I love them to pieces!

Mauri said...

He is so cute! It makes me sad that we don't get to hang out with you guys and watch him grow up. Love him, love him, love him!

Christine said...

What a little cutie. I love the sweater vest. Have you guys sold your house in Michegan-sp?? yet?

Mel said...

what a cute boy!