Friday, March 28, 2008

Type!

70 words

Speedtest

6 comments:

Mauri said...

I got 69 words per minute. Kind of fun.

Russ said...

Hmm, I guess all the late night computer doing and im'ing during the day has paid off. I got 72. finally something I can beat you at Meg. :)

MiNdY said...

Ah! I did 58... I will have to try again when I dont have Gage onmy lap! :)

Russ said...

hmm, w/o trying I just got 76. once again... there is something that I can beat you at... finally... :)

Behunin Family said...

WOO HOO! I have a HIDDEN TALENT! I just did it and got 94 words a minute with 2 mistakes. Not too shabby, huh? I tried to copy/paste it on my blog like yours, but apparently the blogging is still something you understand more than I do because it didn't work at all. Bummer. Well anyway, made my day to know I'm good at something. :) Hope you guys are doing well, I haven't seen you in awhile! And happy 5 month birthday to Logan! He's so cute!

Mel said...

Wow, 94! Good job Ash...and Megan at 68 you guys are speed demons...I typed a 58 then 61 and felt I was flying...but obviously not :)