
Last night I played basketball with some ladies at the Rock Creek church building. I had so much fun! Last week we played at the Stake Center with a full sized court, it was so hard and I felt like I was totally out of shape...which I am, but that's beside the point. I'm still out of shape, but it was fun to play! It was starting to feel like the good ole days!
3 comments:
Way to go! I wish I could find something fun like that to do. Doing the treadmill and gym can only hold my interest for so long. I need some variety. Oh, by the way I took those pictures of Aria in my front room, the music room, with the afternoon light coming through the front window. Isn't she the cutest?!
Thats so great. nothing better than feeling like ya did back in the day eigh.. I remember tearin up the courts on the church grounds.. STAKER SISTERS! ;) We were like... lamb and tuna fish... Err Karl and John.. HAHAHA
I remember playing with your mom, Sheila and all the older ladies. They had a pact that there was no running!!! I'm beginning to understand why they did that! Fortunately we live in a very competitive, athletic stake. It's a lot of fun... when I'm in shape!
Post a Comment