I spent some time yesterday helping my friend Melanie make this shabby chic flag. I like the way it turned out. It's just a simple piece of plywood we painted and then beat up. She got some wood to frame it, she went home and painted the frame dark brown. The stars are a stamp that I made from foam sticker paper stuff. I think I may have to make myself one of these. :)
.JPG)
This is Logan in the Bumbo, he was in this seat watching us paint for some of the time.
5 comments:
Once again, you AMAZE me! What a great flag! Can I come to your next "craft day"?!?
I love it! Start writing down notes for your book debut. :)
LOVE the flag! I wish that I could just get into a crafting frenzy like you are in ALL the time!
Also love the easter eggs.. Great shot of them!!
love the flag. I also love how you make things sound so simple!
I can't believe Logan is sitting up.
Megan, will you please move to Utah and be my neighbor so we can do fun creative things together?!?!
PS I am going to have to get myself one of those chairs for my next baby!
Post a Comment