Everything you do looks good, even your Easter Eggs.
These look professional! We didn't even attempt to dye eggs - I mean there is only so much potato salad you can make . . .
How fun!! Your picture looks fantastic! What a good idea to stick them in the grass! I'm putting this in MY idea file! :)
cute eggs. love the pokey dot one.
ps you are so good at swirls!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Everything you do looks good, even your Easter Eggs.
These look professional! We didn't even attempt to dye eggs - I mean there is only so much potato salad you can make . . .
How fun!! Your picture looks fantastic! What a good idea to stick them in the grass! I'm putting this in MY idea file! :)
cute eggs. love the pokey dot one.
ps you are so good at swirls!
Post a Comment