That was hilarious! I love how Jaida throws her arm around Jenna's back. Whack! Have you been watching Dancing with the Stars? What a great little dancing pair you've got there. Love them!
I was wondering the same thing. Are you guys watching dancing with the stars? I am so into that show and American Idol. You better get you some Tango music!
No, we haven't been watching Dancing With The Stars...but I did DVR it last night, haven't seen it yet. Maybe they'll get some new dance moves from watching it!
6 comments:
That was hilarious! I love how Jaida throws her arm around Jenna's back. Whack! Have you been watching Dancing with the Stars? What a great little dancing pair you've got there. Love them!
I was wondering the same thing. Are you guys watching dancing with the stars? I am so into that show and American Idol.
You better get you some Tango music!
No, we haven't been watching Dancing With The Stars...but I did DVR it last night, haven't seen it yet. Maybe they'll get some new dance moves from watching it!
that is so funny! I love how she just keeps spinning her, no wonder she fell down. Love that have the whole arm thing going on. Love it!
Those two have some major talent! Jenna has mad spinning skills!
Post a Comment