Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Spring Break

So, Jaida is out of school all week and we're trying to keep busy with some fun things to do. Today was pretty nice, so we thought we'd better hit the Zoo since it's supposed to be rainy the rest of the week.




After the Zoo we hit McD's. It was a nice trip there because the girls actually ate their food all gone and in a normal amount of time! I must have worn them out running around the Zoo for an hour and a half!



Ma, this fountain picture is for you, you can just do that in your backyard!

2 comments:

MiNdY said...

Forget Ma doin that in her back yard.. I think Cody and I will have to as well! HAHA Thats way cool! I will definately be showing Cody this and hope he acts on it! :)
You are so much fun! I cant believe you already took them to the Zoo today! What were you up at 5 am? What a good mom. Just bring the girls down here for spring break! And I STILL love that jacket Jaida is wearing! Shes so adorable in it!

Joey and Nettifer said...

Nice to get out and about. You are a nice mom to take your kids to McD's we are only going to take M there once a year. On her birthday. I use to be atleast a couple of times a week. way to much!