Don't you wish you had kids as cute as ours? Bubba in his new "Hurl"ey shirt, we thought it only appropriate. Jenna in her new outfit looking dang cute! Bubba loves his big sisters! Easter partay, FUN! This is looking down our street by the bus stop, I'm loving the blossoms!
Very fun, we missed you guys yesterday. We had a great Easter egg hunt at your parent's house and of course lots of yummy food. Looks like you guys are doing good. Give those cuties a hug from their Auntie Mauri. Love ya!
Oh no... tell me we aren't calling him Bubba? Logan is such a cute name! It's just that "Bubba" tends to "stick" forever and then they are still "Bubba" when they are like 12... I shudder to think... :)
Anyway, darling pics... we missed you yesterday at the Easter "Egg"-stravaganza at your mom's. I have one word... cheesecake! That should be enough to make you wish you'd bought a ticket!
Glad to see you had a good day! Totally jealous of the blossoms!
LoVe the cute little easter outfits! Jenna looks SO cute in that outfit! Pretty in purple and brown! And bubba already in hurley! SO darling! I cant wait til it starts blossoming here. I love when things come alive! It looks like you guys had a good easter! :)
SO DANG CUTE!!! Love the sweet smiles and the new clothes! I love the picture of Logan on the floor, the way his arms are, it almost looks as if he's holding the camera out and taking his own picture! SO funny!!
6 comments:
cute easter pics. that tree is beatiful!
Very fun, we missed you guys yesterday. We had a great Easter egg hunt at your parent's house and of course lots of yummy food. Looks like you guys are doing good. Give those cuties a hug from their Auntie Mauri. Love ya!
Oh no... tell me we aren't calling him Bubba? Logan is such a cute name! It's just that "Bubba" tends to "stick" forever and then they are still "Bubba" when they are like 12... I shudder to think... :)
Anyway, darling pics... we missed you yesterday at the Easter "Egg"-stravaganza at your mom's. I have one word... cheesecake! That should be enough to make you wish you'd bought a ticket!
Glad to see you had a good day! Totally jealous of the blossoms!
Such cute kids!
Happy Easter!
LoVe the cute little easter outfits! Jenna looks SO cute in that outfit! Pretty in purple and brown! And bubba already in hurley! SO darling! I cant wait til it starts blossoming here. I love when things come alive! It looks like you guys had a good easter! :)
SO DANG CUTE!!! Love the sweet smiles and the new clothes! I love the picture of Logan on the floor, the way his arms are, it almost looks as if he's holding the camera out and taking his own picture! SO funny!!
Post a Comment