Today Jaida doesn't have school so the first thing she does is wake up at 7am and say she wants to go for a walk, Jenna wanted to come too. Jaida has planned out the rest of the week and our walking schedules...I think she forgot that she has school the rest of the week.
We're so glad Daddy is back! After spending a week in Korea we're happy to have Russ back safe and sound. You can read more about his trip here.
9 comments:
That's so cute--and good for you getting out for walks!!! I got to teach Jaida's class yesterday and she told me she'd gone for a walk! I like how she's all plugged-in with her iPod & Nike cap too.
BTW, I tried to call you guys to join us at the Tulip Farm on Friday morning--you don't have an answering machine? It was rather last-minute anyway...
I would love to start doing this with Michela this summer. I don't know how early she would want to get up though. Welcome back Russ!
Look how cute those girlies are! Thats great they want to go with you! They'll be going jogging with you before you know it.
Im glad Russ is back for you! I mean to help out with the kids while you stay busy ;)
SO SO CUTE!! I love her little ipod action too. What is it about Jenna's darling little face that just makes me smile! BEAUTIFUL little girls Megan!! I'm also glad Russ is back so you can stay busy. Here is what I think your to do list should say now that he is home:
-Teach girls the importance of exercise. Check.
-figure out how to get the "aged pottery barn look". Check.
-Begin work on patio swing so I can post pictures and instructions for Melanie...er...people.. to give them false hope that they *might* actually be able to accomplish something like that. Unchecked.
Seems to me, you've got to get busy! :)
Little walkers even ipods in their eyes- so cute! Don't you love having little buddies back!
Yeah for daddy coming home. a week is a long time!
Looks like a McMurdie woman tradition in the making! You go, Girlies... put those I-pods and Nike cross-trainers to good use! :)
...Glad you're back safe and sound, Papa Russ!
Um - apparently I am the only one concerned about Logan. Where was he during all of this walking and playing?
Oh, KT, surely you don't think I'd just leave Logan here to fend for himself while I go off walking and playing. Luckily we go early enough his Dad is still here, and in some cases both are still sleeping, to make sure he is safe and sound. Thanks for your concern, I guess you're the only one brave enough to ask me such a question.
Well I mean with Russ traveling . . . I thought for sure you just up and left Logan. I mean I know you're a good mom but sometimes a walk takes priority.
Post a Comment