They especially liked when I strapped him in the front seat on our way to the Zoo. This picture makes me laugh every time I see it.
After a long couple hours of getting rolled around the Zoo, Flat Stephen was a bit hungry. We headed off to our favorite spot, Costa Vida. The employees got a kick out of him when I asked them to stamp his shirt.
After dinner we headed off the Nike World Headquarters where Russ works every day. The campus is so huge it's impossible to get all the buildings in one picture, but we walked around a bit and got a couple shots of some fun statues, Ronaldo, Tiger Woods, UofO football players...


I'm wondering if this is a test to see if it's safe to send family out to visit us. Christy, I think you'll find Flat Stephen in good condition after our fun couple days with him visiting. Any damage must be from shipping.

10 comments:
We love it!!!
Ezra and Lisa
That is so fun we are doing that with Madelyn!~
Looks like you guys go cool places!
I am laughing so hard right now... Thats funny!! You make ME want to be flat Stephen!
Oh MY GOSH! Hilarious! So funny! It's like a Where's Waldo or where in the World is Carmen SanDiego thing! Hee hee! :)
Hillarious! It makes me want to send one to Carolyn in NY!
I love it! Great pictures. I can't believe you guys dragged him all over the place with you. I was totally cracking up! Hunter loves the Flat Stanley books. Maybe we will have to send you a Flat Hunter.
That is TOO TOO TOO funny!!! I can just imagine the looks you got at Nike...
That is so funny! What a cute idea!
You guys are great sports and great hosts!! Real Stephen is jealous of Flat Stephen!!
Christy & Stephen Williams
What a fun thing to do! We were sent a Flat Morgan once (from our neighbor in Chicago), but it wasn't life size! you're such good sports to tote Flat Stephen all over the place with you and take pictures!!
Post a Comment