Sunday, April 20, 2008

Birdhouse

When Jaida and I were on our walk yesterday morning she reminded me of the birdhouse we made when we lived in Michigan. I thought that would be a perfect little project for us to do, this time Jenna could help. They helped me in the garage putting it together and then I helped them paint it. Red is Jaida's favorite color, so we chose red paint for the base.


It turned out pretty colorful and now we just need to go hang it up outside.

3 comments:

MiNdY said...

That is an AWESOME bird house!! I love the color Jaid picked out!
Okay, I am going to have a LIST of projects for us to do when youre here and you can help me get going on any of them.. I need motivation. I cant believe how you just up and do things so fast!

Sara said...

So fun! Looks like it came straight from the Quilted Bear! :)

Mauri said...

I love it! My kids would love a Mom like you.