Last night our
Church had a family dance. It was "SO MUCH FUN!!!" as Jaida said over and over! We all really enjoyed ourselves, even Jenna said she had a good time...although she wouldn't leave our sides and wouldn't make eye contact with any else there! We've got to work on that girl! There was fun music, pinatas for the kids, goodies, good friends and a disco ball...good times!
Before we left the girls were looking all cute, I asked them to do their best dance pose...Jenna's makes me laugh, I think she was trying to do the High School Musical dance.
.JPG)
.JPG)
Jaida had no problem getting down with the music! Half the time I was just watching Jaida dance, she is passionate about her dancing!
.JPG)
.JPG)
Here's a bit of a sample, I took a bunch of videos. What a fun night!
8 comments:
Jaida KILLS me!! She is so adorable! She is such a cute little dancer! Do you have her in dance class yet?? Before you know it she's going to be saying "See you later ma.. Im hitting up the Clubs!" haha They are so cute. Jenna is just so sweet.. She will open up more someday. :) I love the pictures! Glad you guys had a blast!
What a Supa-star! She is such a little diva! I love it! :)
I'm so sad we missed it--we had totally planned on going but George's dad flew into town & he is not at all the dancing type. We were at home watching movies & eating popcorn instead.xzxr
Looks like you & your girls had a blast though!
What a cute idea! I wish our ward would do something like that, but I don't know how well it would go over.
That is so cute and I love the idea of that for our church! Your girls are so adorable! Love them!
It looks like you had a blast! I wish we could have convinced Aaron to go. We were at home playing a game instead. Aaron's just not the dancing type apparently, although this "personality trait" has seemed to develop the older he gets. I'll have to start working on him earlier next time they do a stake family dance!
I wish we could have gone! We had a family night with my brother in town. Maybe next year I can show you my moves :)
What a fun ward activity. That is so cute!
Post a Comment