Logan's new favorite pass time is to sit up. He is getting so good at sitting up, I owe it all to the Bumbo seat! He loves it when we sit him up on the bed and when he falls over he giggles. He is getting so big, so fast! He will be six months old next week!
7 comments:
Those pictures are adorable! i can't believe how quickly he is growing up. I just love that stage when babies learn to sit up on their own. It's such a whole new world to them!
He is looking so much like Jenna! I love the tie onesie. Such a cute little man.
HaHa!! I too love the onesie!! And I love Logey! I cant believe he's already sitting up so well! Gage will sit up for a minute but then gets a little tired and tips over but hes almost two months older! He is right on the verge of crawling though.. Id rather it just be sitting up he's working on!
Yeah for sitting up! He still has all the yummy rolls you would want - might I just add that shirt is so funny!
Good job Logan! Hey, I love the tie!
He is sitting up better than Grant! That bumbo must have been a good thing- too bad Mr.G wouldn't have anything to do with it!
Love those tie shirts- too handsome!
I love his onsie! It is so cute!
Post a Comment