Saturday, April 12, 2008

Freddy The Frog

After I mowed the lawn I was playing football with the girls in the backyard and came across a frog! I knew they were out there, because I can hear them, but haven't seen one up close. When we were rounding him up he jumped on Jaida's hand and she screamed. We named him Freddy and after we'd all seen him we let him jump away.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love froggies!!!!
Anything is better than snakes!

hugs, Christy & Kids

Mauri said...

Very cute. My kids would have wanted to keep him and probably would have snuck him into the house. Yikes!

Mel said...

We found a frog too today in our back yard....I was too wimpy though to pick it up though...

Sara said...

My boys will be soo jealous! They've been begging for a pet frog for months! I keep reminding them we already have a lizard and that's nough, but they think that they can be "friends".

Well, enjoy Freddy until he hops away! :)

Anonymous said...

jaida
i l0ve your frog\
love devon

MiNdY said...

He is CUTE!! I LOVE the pictures of Freddy..
Look at how green your grass is!

Joey and Nettifer said...

I love frogs! That is so fun you have them in your backyard!

Our Family said...

I noticed an error in your blog today so I thought I'd better let you know so you could fix it.

It was located in the following sentence: "After I mowed the lawn today..." Did you catch it?

Silly Megan! Girls don't MOW LAWNS! What will the neighbors think?!!! :)

Just kidding. You actually almost inspire me to go mow mine. Naaaah. Nevermind. You did inspire me to throw around the football with the boys though!... except with my kids throwing a football also means jumping on the trampoline. Not sure why these two activities always have to go together, but for some reason it's in their Cain boy handbook or something. :)