Thursday, March 20, 2008

Logan and Jenna

These pictures were on my camera from last week sometime, I totally forgot about them.

Logan, looking so big.

6 comments:

MiNdY said...

SOO SWEET! Gotta love Jenna kisses! And I LoVe that shirt L is wearing!

Mauri said...

He is getting so big! When are you guys going to come out again so we can give hugs and kisses to this cutie pie?

Anonymous said...

Hello Mindy, you are so beutiful and so is your family. I found your blog a few weeks ago but I haven't been brave enough to leave a message, but I saw that Tawni did so I will too, this is Jen (Benson) Thorne from the old Granger 15th, do you remember me?
I love your blog, It's fun to see how great things are going for you, I remember your Dads fabulous home made chocolate chip cookies he'd leave for me sometimes on Sunday's when they were still warm and so delicious:) Do you have the recipe for those cookies? I would love to get it so I could make some with my boys and reminisce about my youth . . .
my email is jen.thorne@msn.com, I don't have a blog just a boring old email.

Joey and Nettifer said...

Megan those are so cute and Logan is getting himself a cute little personality!

Behunin Family said...

Ah, what a handsome guy. I love the pic of Jenna kissing him. We have tons of those and they always make me smile. Sibling love is the cutest thing.

Sara said...

So so cute! GLad you found them! What a couple of fun moments! YOu can treasure forever! ;)