My Aunt Lynette is quite the decorating wiz, she can decorate or re-arrange anything! She goes to the Parade of Homes whenever she can...that is why I'm so excited she has a
BLOG, now she can share the ideas she sees with everyone!

This is just one of the pics she took, I love this idea!
6 comments:
I'm so glad you liked the pictures! Did you like the idea with the pictures of cars and framing them. I just thought of you when I saw them and the fact that Russ is into cars. I loved the girls beds and the colors of their bedding. I would even like the colors for my guest room.
I do love decorating and looking at homes.
Ok Megan, I see my name in bold, so I guess it's me whose email address you want.:) tkcr76@yahoo.com
I wish you lived by me, I need decorating help like no other! I think I have four pictures hung up and I have lived in this house 8 years!! Email me girlfriend. Later, Tawni
that is awesome! The only problem is. I need a bigger house to put that in! That is awesome.
That is so cute! I wish I had a place to do that!
Great ideas! I have the laundry room vinyl in my house that she has on her blog... yay, I have something cool in my house! Oh, and I have amazing curtains in Grant's room! :) I love those ideas- I really like the red cupboards! That's so fun. I'm not that daring though. The idea to cover my mirror is great- I'm just afraid of what it would look like in my entry way if I had hooks- you should see the ones in the closet... eek!
Very cute idea.
I'll have to check out her blog!
Post a Comment