Monday, March 10, 2008

Logan's 4 Month Doctor Visit

Logan went to the Doctor today for his 4 month check up. He had to get 4 shots, poor little guy. After the shots he was just fine and fell asleep.

Here are his stats.
Height: 27 inches, 95%
Weight: 16 lbs 10 oz, 75%
Head: 46 cm, 95%

I thought this picture was funny. Yesterday he was holding up the rattle so it looked like it was his head. On the other side of the rattle is a mirror.

8 comments:

Russ said...

That's my big boy. Good to see you are nice and tall, good weight and a good big head... Just like your daddy. :)

Mauri said...

Nice work on keeping that guy good and chubby. What a cutie!

Carol said...

That picture is hilarious!

He's adorable--I was enjoying his smiles at church yesterday.

Laura said...

What a great picture!! So funny. i can't believe how big he is getting---it seems like you just had him yesterday!

Sara said...

What a big boy! Growing way too fast!

I love this blogging thing so I can watch him from afar! :)

MiNdY said...

HaHa! So cute! he IS a big boy! holy cow.. hes almost passing up Gage! Gage also went to the Dr yesterday I was just going to put up his stats!

Christine said...

I love his outfit. It is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Who is that in the tent - that can't be Logan?