Saturday, March 8, 2008

Photoshoot

I did a photo shoot this morning with Logan. This was the second picture I took...I should have stopped there, it's the only decent one out of about 50.






Here are a couple of the not so great photos (for you, Carol). I deleted most of them off my camera, so I couldn't pull them out of the recycle bin...there were some really good ones. Next time I'll have to make sure to keep at least one really bad one.

10 comments:

Carol said...

Cute... I want to see some of the indecent ones. (That sounds lewd, but you know what I mean.)

MiNdY said...

Oh my goodness! SOOOOO CUTE!!! You did such a good job! I would think this was done absolutely professional. Nice work!

Laura said...

Great job Megan!! I have a picture of Eli at 6 months in the exact same position with his little bare bum showing, and it's so cute! Only problem was that was also the same day (and the same photographer!) who stole my credit card and went on a shopping spree right after I left it there at the studio!! Bugger. At least she got caught! :-)

Mauri said...

Such a sweetie! Your Mom will be so happy to have updated pics. Keep up the good work.

Lynette said...

I think the so called bad shots are cute too!

Ashlee said...

Oh my gosh- SO CUTE! Is there ANYTHING you can't do?!? Please, tell me you have SOMETHING you suck at... I have YET to find it! I tried a photo shoot of Grant last week... I have my brother's awesome camera, and the pictures were SOOO bad I haven't even bothered taking them off the camera. :) I should bring him to your house! And then I'll just take the beds home with me, let you build me a cute plane and when you're done, you can finish his room for me! :)
They really are cute- I love the open mouthed giggle. So fun!

Sara said...

Super-so-cute! What a pro! :) Hey, all you need is one, right?

Unknown said...

Awe, those are great!
What a cute little dude!

Love the picture of his 'rattle' head!!!

Christine said...

Those are great pictures!

Mel said...

Wow, you did a great job, hey, even if there is only 1 cute one of 50 it was still worth it!