Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Just When We Thought It Was Safe!

Just when we were finished with lunch and were ready to go to the park (which was the bribery so they would finish their lunch) it started to rain! I had to do something to fend off some upset kids. So, we set up the tent! These pictures remind me of some older pictures back in 2005 of the girls...



8 comments:

Russ said...

ah, the good ol' days when they were little and they had super funny hair, it's amazing to see the difference in jenna's face...Jaida looks almost the same.

Christine said...

you are so creative!

MiNdY said...

Oh my gosh, how cute is that!!? I love that you thought of the older pictures! They are so dang cute! And that is such a great idea! Just as much fun as the park!

Mauri said...

I can't believe how big Jenna has gotten. I love the static hair, what a fun time!

Carol said...

I love the side-by-side comparison, especially with static-y hair photos. : ) Jenna's grown up so much!

Joey and Nettifer said...

Don't you static hair? I love taking pictures of M's when it gets out of control. M asked me just the other day if we could set up a tent! So cute!
You do so many fun things with your girls!

Anonymous said...

Megan - is he crawling? He looks so much like Jenna - I see her face when I look at him.

Anonymous said...

Haha Megan, I found you!!! I am at work tonight, scoping out the blogs, and once I found one, I found them all! Your kids are so cute, they look just like you! I have to go look at Mindy's now, so exciting!! Tawni (Christopherson)