Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Little Miss Muffin

Jenna has been calling everyone Little Miss Muffin for the past few days. Her sweet voice is so cute when she says it you can't help but smile. The other day she was patting Russ' head calling him Little Miss Muffin, what a sweetheart!

This morning Jaida was feeling pretty good, she was so happy. The first thing she said when she came into the kitchen was "Ooooh, I LOOOOOVE these flowers!!! I'm never going to throw them away!" She makes me laugh!
When I give Logan a bath he loves to look at himself in the mirror. He was laughing and smiling so much...until I got the camera. Next time I will have the camera ready!

4 comments:

Carol said...

Your kids are all so cute!

Mauri said...

Little Miss Muffin, that's great. The next time I see Russ I'll have to remember to call him by his new nickname.

Christine said...

You seriously have the cutest kids. It sounds like they keep you laughing a lot with all the funny things they say, and they're dancing. Lol

Joey and Nettifer said...

Your girls are adorable! I always think, where do they come up with these things!?
Cute bath time baby! Such pretty skin.