Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Laugh

I love this little boy! He is such a good baby! He was making me and Jenna laugh this morning with his big grin. He doesn't like to smile at the camera because it keeps flashing at him, one of these times I'll get a big smile on camera!

4 comments:

Sara said...

So cute! And I love the new title bar! (The treetops one yesterday wasn't working for me... I miss the one of you all on the beach, but I know you have a new child since then...) Way to go!

meg said...

Sara, i need you to come out to take a new picture of us on the beach! Common, I know you want to, I'll make you a frame. :)

Christine said...

He is getting so big!

MiNdY said...

So cute!! I have Gage as my screensaver on my phone smilnig so big, I will show him the phone and he laughs. Its funny how they love to see themselves.