I made 3 frames this weekend for Logan's room. I got some bead board at HD for pennies and put them together. Now I have enough stuff to make as many frames as I want for about $5. I want to put them in a metal plate rack thing, but I haven't got that yet. Each frame the photo is in a different spot.
I want to give a big SHOUT OUT to my bro Matt and his beautiful wife Sara, we're so excited! You can read all about it here.
8 comments:
Awesome frames! Super so cute! Can you make me one for my... hmmm... birthday? Or Mother's Day? Wait, Valentine's Day? (Well, the next upcoming time you have to come up with a gift for me?)
Yea! We are excited, too! (Leave a comment on our blog... we need more action! I am going to be updating it regularly now that I have had time to fix it and figure things out...)
Why can't you live closer?! I need you around to help me out with your mad skills. Where do you come up with these ideas? When you come out next time I need some major tutelage in the wood shop. I love the frame!
You are so creative! How in the world did you make that?? You need to do a step by step instruction!
quit being so cheap! i bought a sheet of plywood and didn't even have to paint it. it looks so good! a 4'x8' frame! sick!
Oh what good ideas for my left over bead board! i might just have to do that. Of course mine will not look as good as yours, but I will make it work. Why can't we be neighbors!
I know I just had a baby and I'm emotional, but I'm ready to cry! You are so beautiful! Your children, husband, crafts, everything! I was so touched to see your life, family and how you've "grown up"! I wasn't sure how to get to your blog until Carolyn put you on her friend list. I'm so glad she did! Anyway, it made my day to see you! Candice
You are so awesome!! Gosh, I will be calling you to see exactly how I can copy you! :) LOVE it!!
I love it! I just might need some of that in my home :)
Post a Comment