Today before church we got a quick family photo...which only made us one minute late to church. :) Not too bad, at least Logan is looking to the side and not down at his hands.
Adorable family pictures. I am so jealous that you can make everything. I know I could do it too if you just showed me!!! hint-hint Love you! I still want to see the new bedspreads that you bought and now you can take a picture of the frames displayed on the wall. Get busy!! Auntie L
5 comments:
Adorable family pictures.
I am so jealous that you can make everything. I know I could do it too if you just showed me!!! hint-hint
Love you! I still want to see the new bedspreads that you bought and now you can take a picture of the frames displayed on the wall. Get busy!!
Auntie L
Auntie L, you need to come out for a weekend and I'd be happy to show you...I need some help too, so we can help each other!
Darling! Look at those sweet matching dresses! Oh man! They are so cute! (And you are looking FAB by the way!) :)
What an adorable family! You all look so happy!
You have such an adorable family!! I love the matching dresses.. you all look soo beautiful!
Post a Comment