Thursday, February 14, 2008

Opinion Please

I'm still not sure about this new template, what do you think...Vote on the side, it won't hurt my feelings, I can take it!

5 comments:

Carol said...

I do and don't like it... I'm so used to yours being that sophisticated black and I don't like change, but I could warm up to this one. : )

I do like your header. : )

Our Family said...

I LOVE it. LOVE LOVE LOVE it. But wait. I LOVED LOVED LOVED the old one too. And while I'm at it....I LOVE LOVE LOVE your frames, LOVE LOVE LOVE the headboards, LOVE LOVE LOVE your paintings....are you sensing a pattern here? So, I guess basically I'm trying to tell you that I wouldn't be a good vote. I pretty much love your style and EVERYTHING you do. Sorry. :) I do miss the picture of the belly's though. SO CUTE!

Our Family said...

okay, that sounded stupid. I MEANT I miss the picture of YOUR belly with everyone's hands on it. I was typing to fast and then hit "publish your comment" Duh. Sorry. :)

Lynette said...

I love the new layout because I can read it better. I suggest that you add more color like deepen or brighten the sage green color it's a little drab for your personality! That's my humble opinion. Love seeing all the changes and creativity that you share with us.someday I will have a marvelous blog too. SOmEdAy........
Love Auntie L

MiNdY said...

Oh my gosh, I LoVe it! I wish I had your mad skills, now will you sign into mine and make mine as cool as yours!?