We had to go to the airport today so we stopped at Ikea to get the girls some new bedding...which was on sale! We made an afternoon of it with lunch and ice cream before the ride back.
.jpg)
.jpg)
I always want to take a picture of downtown Portland, but I never have my camera. Today I had it, but it was all rainy (what else is new?) so this is as good as it gets for now.
4 comments:
When do we get to see pictures of the new bedding? I'm sure it is super cute and will go great with their new designer beds.
I'm waiting to reveal the bedding when it's all put together! I still need a few things, and I better add some polka dots to the butterfly painting. :)
Fun day!! The ice cream looks the best.. have you found those books yet? Youll appreciate the setting of them.. rainy all the time!
I too want to see the bedding!! Get to it!
that have sales at Ikea? I thought everything was already a good deal. I want to see the bedspread you got.
I can't wait to come to Portland. Even in the rain it looks cool.
Post a Comment