Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Logan is 3 Months Old

Logan is such a good little baby! I can't believe he's 3 months old today, time is going so fast! He's growing out of his clothes way too fast! We all love this little guy!


4 comments:

Carol said...

Happy 3 months!!! What a handsome little fellow!

MiNdY said...

Way Crazy!! I cant believe Gage is almost 5 months!! I love how you've taken month by month shots in the same pose. I need to get with the program and start doing the same!

Russ said...

Happy 3 Month birthday little boy. Daddy loves you tons!! I can't wait to get home and give you a big birthday hug. Take good care of your mommy and sisters for me. :)

Joey and Nettifer said...

I know this sounds strange, but he has the rounds perfect head! I love it!
Happy birthday baby!