One thing Russ and I (mostly me, because I use it all the time) got for Christmas is a new little camera. I L O V E it! It's a Canon Powershot SD850 IS, (yes, only the 850...Sara has the 900) it takes great photos and best of all videos! I've been taking so many videos lately, most of them in Utah. I've been missing them since our older camera took videos, but not the best quality. Thought I'd share one of our favorites, Jaida dancing...nope, she doesn't need any music, she just busts out the moves when she feels like it! Every time we'd play this back we'd slow-mo it to see Jenna run across the frame with her tongue sticking out! Funny girls!
4 comments:
I am still laughing at this! To funny!
You go Jaida! Work it girl! You have got to get that child signed up in some dance classes. I know it goes against every fiber of your being, but face it, you've got a very girly girl on your hands.
That is so cute. She dances so well without music!
Where the music? She is quite the hip hopper...we love it!
Post a Comment