We just got back from taking Logan to his 2 month check up with the doctor, he's getting bigger! Poor little guy had to have 4 shots and had to swallow some meds. I'm sure that was nice and tasty. The Doctor had to work on his
umbilical granuloma again, hopefully this time it will be gone for good.
weight 14 lbs, 90th %
height 25 inches, 95th %
head 42 cm, 90th %
5 comments:
That's my boy. Gonna have a big head like his daddy!!!
Wow, you guys have been busy! That's so cool you were able to come to Utah to visit family for Christmas! It looks like you guys had a ton of fun!
Very nice! I love that you posted this.. I thought when I posted mine it would be fun to compare the two! He is growing so fast! Soon he'll be clobbering poor little gage in the percentiles!
What a good healthy boy! Way to go little I mean Bog Logan!
He's catching up to Grant! :) I hate when they give 4 shots at a time... so sad! I hope his belly button gets better soon, poor guy!
Post a Comment