Thursday, January 10, 2008

Book


I just finished reading the book "The Wednesday Letters". I started it Tuesday night and read a chapter or two, then finished the rest up today. I hate it when I can't think about doing anything else except finishing a book! That's why I don't start reading books half the time, I have to wait until I have time to finish them. It's been a little easier since I read while I'm nursing, got plenty of time to spare. I've been proud of myself, last years resolution was to read more and I have...thanks to you, Mom for passing your books my way.

4 comments:

Behunin Family said...

I'm glad it was good... that's what I gave my mother in law for Christmas. :) If I would have had time, I probably would have read it first. :) I may need to borrow it one of these days, if you don't mind! Good job on the reading... I try, but darn I could use a few more hours each day!

MiNdY said...

Thats so great!! Im so proud of you Megan! Ive still yet to start on the dang twighlight series. Im excited to. My obsession lately is brain age and Sudoku! :S

Joey and Nettifer said...

I love that book. so good isn't it!

Carol said...

I've gotta get busy and read it--I have it but I've been trying to finish another one before I started in on it...Book club is coming up pretty soon, isn't it?