Friday, January 11, 2008

So Big

I just can't believe how big Logan is getting! He is getting more aware of his surroundings, he loves to look at his hand when it's in his view. It makes me laugh when he's looking at it so intently, then wonders where it went when he moves it. He's smiles more and more and is getting better about not screaming when he needs something...it's more of a little whine. I weighed Jaida today for her "passport" for school next week, she's a whopping 45 lbs and 46 1/2 inches tall. Jenna is 31 lbs and 40 inches tall.Logan feeling the love from his sisters...which he does countless times a day!

4 comments:

Russ said...

I am so proud of my kids. Thanks for posting this... It made my day. :)

Joey and Nettifer said...

So sweet! Your kids are so beautiful!

MiNdY said...

Awww.. Way cute! They do get big SO fast!! Gage is rollin now and grabbing everything in sight! Its crazy how fast time flies! I love the girls giving him kisses..

Mauri said...

Look at those beautiful children. You should have six more! Ha, Ha,...