Thursday, December 13, 2007

Shuffle

I saw this on another blog, take your Ipod and shuffle the songs, write down your first 20 songs.

1. Good day-Jewel
2. My Boy-Elvis
3. Guys like me-Gary Allen
4. Mary Had a little lamb-countdown kids
5. Caught up-Usher
6. Remembering who you are-Sheri Dew (book)
7. Return to me-dean martin
8. Somethings gotta give-leAnn Rimes
9. Let it flow-Tony Braxton
10. Slow Turning-Keith Urban
11. Question-Jack Johnson
12. Say Something-James
13. Cool-Gwen Stefani
14. Abide with me tis eventide-motab
15. See if I care-Gary Allen
16. Bubbly-Colbie Caillat
17. O Holy Night-Celine Dion
18. I Melt-Rascal Flatts
19. A little less conversation-Elvis
20. laughed until we cried-Jason Aldean

2 comments:

MiNdY said...

HaHa! Good selection, I especially love the 'mary had a little lamb'! I downloaded little einstein songs to my ipod, they came off a couple months later when i'd shuffle the songs and thats about all I'd hear! :) Im in the car way too much to listen to that. Ill just put in the cd when I want :) I like seeing yours, Im going to have to get a couple of the songs you have, that I have forgotten are so good!

Joey and Nettifer said...

very clever! I can't believe the randomness of your music - wide variety! Very impressive