Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Candy Houses

Last night we whipped up a little frosting and made some Christmas candy houses. Needless to say the girls were excited to stick candy to crackers with frosting, eating both along the way.

The girls were so proud of their houses!

Where is Russ' house, you may be asking yourself? His is still sitting on the counter waiting to be finished. Russ sacrificed his house to hold Logan while we got to play with the candy. What a good Dad!

4 comments:

Laura said...

Cute houses! I'm impressed that you each tackled your own house! So, will you let them eat the houses at the end of the month??? That's what my kids keep asking me about our gingerbread house!

Joey and Nettifer said...

So cute, let the kids make their own miniture houses - how do yo ucome up with all those things!

Carol said...

Ha, great minds think alike...I just posted pics of my boys' gingerbread houses that they did Tues night as well!

I like the Necco wafer roof tiles...very nice.

MiNdY said...

How do you do all you do and find time to make candy houses? I have been wanting to do that and havent had the time yet! MUST... MAKE.. CANDY.. HOUSES! :)
They look so great and so yummy!! Such a good job you did Jaida and Jenna!