Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Christmas Lights

Last night for FHE we met up with the Lowder's at the Portland International Speedway to see the lights. We all piled into their car and drove through the mile long track of lights. The kids loved not being in their seatbelts, although there were a couple falls...good thing I was there to pull Anna back up after she took a nose dive!

Russ was in charge of the camera since I was in the back with Logan, he got some good shots. Becky must have been hiding behind Anna.
I thought these pictures were pretty cool, makes it look a little fancier. :)

I got the camera back and took a picture of our friends. Thanks Tad and Becky for the fun evening!

Becky, you may want to use this for your Christmas card photo. :)

5 comments:

MiNdY said...

Mile long track of lights?? Holy cow! It still amazes me how much work goes into christmas lights! Im glad its someone else doing it, and us enjoying it! :)

Russ said...

those turned out better than I thought. ;)

Christine said...

How fun! I miss Becky! I'm so jealous that you guys get to hang out! :)

Our Family said...

HOW FUN!!! I'm with Christine and am SOOOO jealous that you got to see Becky! Man, I miss her!! It looks like you guys had a fantastic time, my kid's would be LOVING the no seat belts too. I made the mistake of not making them buckle up when I drove 6 houses down in my neighborhood and now they always ask "are we going far" just to see if they can leave their seat belts off. :)

Joey and Nettifer said...

nothing like seeing lights in a warm car!