Monday, December 10, 2007

I'm A You Ya

While we were waiting for Jaida's bus (which never showed up I had to pick her up at the school!) Jenna wanted to listen to "church music" while we waited in the car. So, I put on a little Sunday music mix of The Mormon Tabernacle Choir and listened to it while we went to the store and back home. While we were sitting down for lunch Jenna started singing "I'm a you-ya, I'm a you-ya"...after I ignored that for a minute I thought, she's trying to sing Hallelujah. Ah, my mini mo-tab singer Jenna you're so cute!

3 comments:

MiNdY said...

HaHa! Thats so dang cute!

Joey and Nettifer said...

That is so adorable. I can't believe how smart she is!

Christine said...

That is so sweet. That is so cute how she wants to listen to church music and watch church videos!