Sunday, December 16, 2007

Tagged

I was tagged by Nicole.
*Photo by Sara Staker
What is his name? Russ, Russell, Big Russ, Daddy
How long have you been married? 8 years
How long did you date? About 4 months, got engaged, he left on an internship for 3 months, then we were married.
How old is he? 33, he's an oldie, but a goodie
Who eats more? I'm just going to say Russ because I don't want to look like a pig. :)
Who said "I love you" first? Russ
Who is taller? Russ
Who sings better? Russ, by far. He can sing the notes, read music. He just likes to sing silly songs all the time (which could have something to do with my blog name), but he has a great voice...just ask all the primary kids who he sits by on Sundays. A couple kids in our last ward mentioned how well Bro. McMurdie sings to his parents...is that enough proof he can sing well?
Who is smarter? Book smarts, Russ...common sense...Me!
Whose temper is worse? Unfortunately, mine...I like to blame it on being pregnant, now I've got to think up something else to blame it on.
Who does the laundry? Me and Russ, in that order.
Who does the dishes? Me and Russ
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Russ
Who pays the bills? Russ
Who mows the lawn? Russ usually, but I've been doing it lately. I love to mow the lawn, when we lived in MI I never got a chance, Russ called it his "exercise" since it would take an hour.
Who cooks dinner? Mostly me, but Russ will cook great meals when asked.
Who drives when you are together? Mostly Russ unless I've got to drop him off somewhere.
Who is more stubborn? Hmmmm? Me.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Russ, and I like to point it out.
Whose parents do you see the most? Mine, we stay at their house when we visit
Who proposed? Russ, if you can call it that...it was more like, "Hey, do you wanna get married?"
Who has more friends? Me.
Who has more siblings? We have the same. 2 boys, 2 girls in each family.
Who wears the pants in the family? Uh, I'm just going to go ahead and say Me. *****THIS THREAD HAS BEEN HIJACKED**** We all know that Russ wears the pants, he just lets Megan borrow them quite often.
I love you, Russ!
I tag Mindy, Julianne and Lynette W!

2 comments:

Laura said...

I'm so glad you got tagged! I loved learning more about you and Russ. Great picture too!

Bybee family said...

I loved reading your responses too. You guys don't look like you've aged much from your wedding picture--luckies!