Jenna's starting to get the Logan bug, she's asking to hold him more and more. She's finally getting used to being a big sister. I think she likes it when Jaida is at school and she gets to be the big helper!
That's so sweet! Isn't it fun to watch the big kids enjoy the baby?!? I love it!
He looks very sweet. One of these days we'll have to come really see him and not just drop by unannounced. :) Ava is so excited that someone else had a baby brother! I hope he's as sweet as he seems and that you're resting a little at least!
SO CUTE!! I haven't checked your blog forever and didn't even know you had him! Aren't you SO happy that he is out of your body?? I still tell Will almost every day "thank you" for coming out. The last month is MISERABLE! He is BEAUTIFUL!! Oh, and that dancing thing was HILARIOUS!! I'm so going to go do one too if you don't mind! :) I love being able to see your cute family!! You can see what we're up to at http://cainandco.blogspot.com/ but we're pretty boring. :) ONE MORE THING...your artwork is INCREDIBLE!! I would LOVE to be able to create art like that for my home. AMAZING!! :)
4 comments:
Aww... SO sweet! I love that you're posting so many pictures! I love feeling a little up to speed! :) Look at him taking that binky so well!
That's so sweet! Isn't it fun to watch the big kids enjoy the baby?!? I love it!
He looks very sweet. One of these days we'll have to come really see him and not just drop by unannounced. :) Ava is so excited that someone else had a baby brother! I hope he's as sweet as he seems and that you're resting a little at least!
Yeah for alone time with baby brother! What a good big sister!
SO CUTE!! I haven't checked your blog forever and didn't even know you had him! Aren't you SO happy that he is out of your body?? I still tell Will almost every day "thank you" for coming out. The last month is MISERABLE! He is BEAUTIFUL!! Oh, and that dancing thing was HILARIOUS!! I'm so going to go do one too if you don't mind! :) I love being able to see your cute family!! You can see what we're up to at http://cainandco.blogspot.com/ but we're pretty boring. :)
ONE MORE THING...your artwork is INCREDIBLE!! I would LOVE to be able to create art like that for my home. AMAZING!! :)
Post a Comment