He is so cute, that picture with the hat on and the goofy face is so funny. I love the Jaida wants to hold him all the time. Remember that is how she was with Anjalee every time she was here she just wants to hold her. So cute.
He is so cute! He is so chubby too! I love chubby babies! Way to go with the pictures. I feel like I know him :) Can't wait to see him in person someday :) Did you get my package?
5 comments:
He is so cute, that picture with the hat on and the goofy face is so funny. I love the Jaida wants to hold him all the time. Remember that is how she was with Anjalee every time she was here she just wants to hold her. So cute.
Awww.. more cute chubby cheeks!! I love the jacket.. brings out his.. cheeks! HaHa! :) HE's so sweet Meg! Good Job.
He is so cute! He is so chubby too! I love chubby babies! Way to go with the pictures. I feel like I know him :) Can't wait to see him in person someday :) Did you get my package?
HE is so cute! Are you getting any sleep???
Post a Comment