My friend Ashlee brought over a bag of clothes yesterday that her baby grew out of. Jenna promptly opens the bag and starts trying things on! Here she is in a 0-3 month size jacket! I've got Jaida to thank for this, she taught Jenna that it's OK to go upstairs and get clothes on that don't match...all day long! I'm hoping Logan won't care what he's wearing, one can only dream.
5 comments:
I LOVE it! It actually looks like a really cute 3/4 length jacket! :)
If it makes you feel any better, my girls new thing is to go without pants. Any moment I turn around, pants come off. I'm sure our neighbors wonder if they even own pants! Ugh. I am also hoping that the boy gene means he won't care. I can't tell you how many outfits per day each girl goes through.
I'm glad the clothes are getting use at your house. :o)
That is so funny. This is sounding just like Carter! For some reason he is really big into putting his pajamas on during the day! It is driving me crazy!! I wonder if it's because they realize it's something that they can try and have some control over.
This is funny! I can't believe she fits in that jacket. It looks good on her! As long as they are dressed it doesn't matter how they are wearing the clothes.
She's so cute! I think she did pretty good picking the clothes out. I love the jacket and that inside out shirt is to die for! :) Watch out, we have a cute little trend setter on our hands! Heh! And dont you love hand-me-downs? So great!!
Your kids are so cute!! Your little boy is adorable! Congrats!!
Post a Comment